Welcome to the San Juan 21 Association Web Site!
- 2015 San Juan 21 North American Championship
Congratulations to Justin Chambers (All Sails) and Joe Waters (Working Sails) - your new 2015 North American Champions! ()=throw out, f=DNF, c=DNC, t=TLE, s=DNSCheck back soon for more on the regatta!
- 2015 San Juan 21 Western National Championship
Congratulations to Chris Lemke (All Sails) and Bob Abelin (Working Sails) - your new 2015 Western National Champions!Click here for Bob Abelin's write-up on the racing in Klamath Falls.
- What's new in the forum? Check it out!
- SJ 21 Class Association Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
We are now posting the minutes of the regular Class Association Executive Committee meetings - check them out!
- 2014 Midwest Region Regattas
Live in the midwest? Be sure to check out these events with San Juan 21 participation in that part of the country!
- Constitution & By-Laws - New 2013 Versions
- Want to know what the other fleets have going on? Check out the Fleets page and click the calendar icon next to the fleet!
- Past National Events Results
- Results of the 2014 North American Championships.
- Results of the 2013 North American Championships.
- Results of the 2012 North American Championships.
- Results of the 2011 North American Championships.
- Results of the 2014 Eastern National Championships.
- Results of the 2013 Western National Championships.
- Results of the 2011 Western National Championships.
San Juan 21 sailors are among the most active sailors in North America. Twenty-ones can be found on the rivers of the Midwest, on the lakes from Calgary, Alberta south to Texas, the coastal mountains, lakes, and shores of both the Pacific and Atlantic.
Three regions now make up the Association: West, Midwest, and East. Each represent well in Regional Championships held each year — and in the North American Championship which rotates through each region on a three year cycle and brings together San Juan 21 sailors from across the nation!
Thanks for finding us here on the internet. If you sail or own a San Juan 21 we want you to join us in the association. The Resources button above will take you to additonal web resources for our Class and related web pages!